Friday 2 May 2014

Everyday Makeup Base


I've recently bought a new foundation and primer and my everyday makeup base of foundation, concealer etc has been changing so i'm going to share my routine and ideas.


Primer - Rimmel stay matte
I apply this to my face first as a base layer and helps to control the oil in my skin and keep my makeup on longer.
I recently purchased this one as i wanted to try a new primer out and with offers on in superdrug i thought why not, i think it works really well, applies well to the skin and overall a good primer.


Concealer - Collection 2000, fair
This concealer i use on top of the primer for under the eyes and on any very red blemish areas such as on my chin and a little on my cheeks.


Foundation - Rimmel match perfection, ivory
Brush - Real techniques exper face brush
I then apply my foundation all over my face, i use one pump on the back of my hand and gradually work it into the skin in circular motions with the expert face brush.
This foundation is not the heaviest of coverage but i wanted something lighter for the summer and warmer months and this is great, you can build it up if needed and blends really well in the skin.

Concealer - Mac studio finish, NW15
After foundation i use this concealer over any blemish or red areas left to get rid of any last marks.
This is my favourite concealer, it blends in really well and has great coverage over an blemishes, and for what looks like a small pot it lasts a very long time so it is good for it's money.


Powder - Rimmel stay matte powder
To finish everything off and hold my makeup i use this powder, it helps my makeup stay on all day whilst i'm at college and keeps my oily skin at bay.

This is just my everyday base that i apply and then i will change up and adapt the look depending on the blusher, bronzer and eye wear etc.



xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment