Friday 1 November 2013

October Haul

The month of October has been and gone, I shouldn't wish the time away, but it means it's getting closer and closer to Christmas and my 18th birthday so I can not wait. But the point of this post is, during October I ended up buying quite a few different products and clothing so I wanted to do a little haul and show you all what I got. Now for saying I am mainly a beauty blogger and love all things make-up, I could not justify spending money on non-essential products last month as some new winter clothes were a must buy for the drop in temperature in the UK.


- Acid wash jeans - £22.99
- Navy blue jeans - £19.99


- Burgundy skirt - £12.99


- Flowered 3/4 length sleeve crop top - £9.99










- H&M nail polish - £2.99

You can probably tell that my two favourite colours this season are burgundy and teal, I absolutely love them. Hope you enjoyed xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment