Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween Costume

It's Halloween tonight, If you didn't know that where have you been, But you are never to old to dress up so I decided to create my own little outfit and share it with all of you, It is probably slightly late as most people would be out by now if you're in the uk, but enjoy anyway. I dressed up as a witch because that was the best things I could find in my house... It was either that or tinkerbell, and as much as I love tinkerbell, She's not very scary for Halloween.







- Black dress - H&M
- Black suede brogue heels - Newlook
- Witches hat
- Witches broom
- Purple spotted fake lashes - Poundland (not best quality at all) 

Hope you enjoyed this post, have a great Halloween and I shall leave you with a picture of my pumpkin I carved out. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment