Friday 27 September 2013

OOTD - Paramore concert

Yes I went to a Paramore concert this week, and I will say it was amazing. I have loved them for so long but this was the first time I had ever seen them live, and it was the best night of my life. Hayley and the rest of the band are amazing live, they sound just as good and can really get a crowd going, I wish I could have stayed forever. Besides the point of me going and it being great, I wanted to share my outfit and make-up for the night as I thought it was really cute and maybe you'd like it too.


For my outfit I wore a black and white checked high waisted skirt, this was from new look, but was purchased a long time ago so won't be in stock any more, however I'm sure you can find similar styles of this in places like H&M and Newlook still. I then paired this with a cute green crop top with the word 'Boffin' printed on the front, I would not normally wear a top like this but this is a family joke so I couldn't resist buying it. Finally wearing black patent Dr.Marten boots to finish off the outfit, this gave my girly outfit that little bit of rock style I love and of course, I get my inspiration from Hayley.


During the concert I also purchased one of the Paramore tour tops, in a green colour so I wore this over the top of my outfit for most of the night too.


Above are photos showing my makeup that night. I wore a slightly winged black eye , using natural collection liquid liner, follow by coating my lashes with Maybelline the falsies mascara. For my eye brows I filled them in a little with a pencil and used the new Maybelline brow drama mascara. I also highlighted just on the brow bone with a little cream eyeshadow.

For my face make-up I'm wearing No7 beautifully matte foundation, blended from the middle outwards, then using Natural collection concealer I put a little under my eyes and then on any red areas, mainly around the nose and bridge of the nose. I used Rimmel stay matte powder and then applied Rimmel Blush and blended out lightly to keep it just a subtle  pink colour. Finally for my lips I wore collection 2000 lipstick in the colour sugar plum, this is actually less pink than it looks in the picture but my lighting changes the colour.

Hope you enjoy this post, and watch out for the next one. xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment