Thursday 19 September 2013

OOTD - Aztec dress and heels

After going out for a meal last night, I decided to show you my outfit and the make-up I wore as this is one of my favourites, though I think most of my clothes are my favourite. I went out for a meal for a friends birthday, only to a cute little village pub, but was really nice evening and I love getting all dressed up to go out.




So my whole outfit was bought from newlook and consisted of:
- Bodycon dress with a colourful aztec print
- Black laced cardigan with flowered pattern
- Black brogue shoes with small court heel 


My make-up and hair before I went out.


My make-up after I got back, everything stayed on really well, hair back off my face to see whole make-up look.

The products i wore for this were:
- No7 beautifully matte foundation
- Natural collection concealer
- Natural collection brown eye shadow as a base for eyelids
- Natural collection liquid eye liner
- Maybelline the falsies black mascara
- Rimmel stay matte powder
- Collection 2000 bronzer
- No7 blush, blended out with my powder brush to lighten colour
- Collection 2000 lipstick in colour grape glitz

This was just a simple post showing my outfit which was really comfy and I loved wearing it, and also my make-up too which I love to experiment and try new products. Have you used any of the products I use or recommend any similar? xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment