Friday 16 August 2013

Hayley Williams Inspired

Hey everyone,

I have just had my hair cut and coloured, it's very different, a lot shorter and choppier layers as well as being a pretty bright red colour. It was inspired by the front woman of Paramore, Hayley Williams, I have loved her for sooo long now I just couldn't resist.



So for today I thought I would do a Hayley make-up inspired look from when she had red hair, yes it is quite a while ago, but I love this look on her. She is wearing a bright green eye shadow with black eye liner and a red/orange lip.




I have realised that my hair does not look that red at all in these pictures, but it really is rather red. I also changed the look slightly by using the natural colour of my brows and filling them in.

The make-up I used in this look is:
- NYC eyeshadow in a lime green
- Collection pencil eye liner in black
- Natural collection liquid eyeline in black
- Maybelline the falsies mascara
- Natural collection shine away foundation in porcelain
- Natural collection concealer
- No 7 pressed powder
- Rimmel stay matte powder
- MUA lipstick in shade 13


For a little update at the end of this post I have decided to post my blogs once a week every Friday, hopefully. This is to just help give me some structure to it as I am just posting randomly at the moment and with going back to college soon I need to have structure to be able to fit it in with school work.

Thankyou for reading, hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment